Thursday, January 21, 2010

Please forgive me.

I'm sorry all of you blog followers of mine.   I can't even believe I forgot my 2nd Wedding Wednesday post.  But don't worry, I'm determined to make it up to you tomorrow with a totally awesome WEDDING WEDNESDAY post!!!!  In my defense, I've been super busy this week.  We got handed 15 shooting assignments on Tuesday, plus a career business plan that includes many different types of documents such as a resume, a business card, a cover letter, a net worth statement, a promo piece and much more!!!  Today me and Vanessa shot a couple of commercial assignments, so hopefully they turned out well!  We haven't had a chance to look at them in Lightroom or Photoshop.  And since I feel bad about forgetting Wedding Wednesday, here is a sneak peek at the last wedding I did this past summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment