Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Exhausted!

Wow!  This past week has just been a huge blur of busyness.  I have done 6ish shoots and gotten some pictures that I love, and then some pictures that I don't so much love.  haha.  But tonight I am going to assist Vanessa with one of her shoots so I am just glad to have a day off.  You wouldn't think that being a photographer is an exhausting job, but let me tell you, IT IS!!  After every shoot I feel completely mentally and physically exhausted.  My back always aches and no matter what I wear or how I do my hair, at the end of the shoot I will be super hot, and yes, sweaty.  And its a for sure that my hair will be in a pony tail.

Last night I did my first maternity shoot!!  It went super well and I think I got a few good shots.  I definitely feel that I could have done better, but then again it was my first session like this.  The couple I shot were super nice and so open to my ideas!!!!

So finally, here is an image of my sisters that I took over Christmas break.  I freakin love this picture.

2 comments:

  1. GAHHH! I LOVE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! JWIFWO#*DHSHHH!KS~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I just saw this picture now because I must have missed the original post. This is an amazing photograph Caiti. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete