Monday, January 4, 2010

Back in Mass.

Hey everyone! Today is my first day back at school from holiday break, and let me tell you, I definitely need to get back in tune with my sleep schedule. I took lots of pictures over break, so now I have a lot of editing to do!!! Here are some pics I took the week before break. They were taken in the portrait studio and the assignment was high key portraiture. My classmate, Kelly, was my model and she was AWESOME. She definitely knows how to work the camera :) I then had Mitchell come over and model as a couple with Kelly. The did a great job looking natural even though they are not dating in real life! I usually don't love the portrait studio, but I was very happy with how these images turned out. And maybe now I like the portrait studio just a little bit more :








No comments:

Post a Comment