Thursday, January 28, 2010

A little Thursday inspiration

Everyday I drive the 13 minute journey to school.  I take the same route  and I see the same car dealerships and gas stations.  But I also drive by this tire/mechanical shop. Instead of posting different messages on their sign to try and entice customers to come to their shop, they post little inspirational words.  Today the message posted was:

"You can be perfect, or you can be happy"

I smiled when I drove by the shop and read this message this morning.  And next time I am feeling the pressure and stress of everything that life brings, I'm definitely going to try and remember those words.

And since a post is always better with a picture......

1 comment:

  1. That gas station message pretty much just made my day. So thank you for that... :)

    And, I feel as though we should encourage this Wednesday's bride to just be a bride professionally. Because she does it really really well. Or the photog does it really really well. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete