Friday, October 15, 2010

Busy Bee

I am sooooo sorry for my long hiatus from the blog.  I haven't been giving it very much love these days.  I've just been sooooo busy I haven't had much time to sit down and write some blog posts.  I can't promise I will get back to my daily blogging, but I will certainly try to do a few more than once every two weeks :)

Soooo I really didn't know what to blog first, so I decided I would give you a sneak peek of ALL the shoots I've been busy with!

Have an awesome weekend!  I know I will!  I got done with work at 1:30 yesterday (thursday) and received the AWESOME news that I didn't have to work today!!!  Oh ya, and my parent's got me a new vehicle!!!  It's been a pretty awesome & hectic past few weeks, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

I photographed Holly & Andy's wedding this past weekend (all my my self, with the help of an awesome assistant, Courtney, of course) and it was SO MUCH FUN!!

I have SO many pictures of this girl to share with you guys!!!

Bridget and Jared are getting married in December.  I did a shoot with them and there cute little family a couple weeks ago.

I have Kendra's full post to share as well.

 Another AWESOME wedding!  Kelly & Jesse will be coming soon....
 A super cute wedding I photographed with Katie Lewis.  Love these two!
 I have Philip's full post in waiting....
 As well as Darshells!
 Another wedding with Katie Lewis Photography.
 And one with Samantha Meyer Photography!
 Another one from back in June I did with Samantha Meyer Photography.
 Karissa & Gabe's wedding I photographed with Katie Lewis Photography.
 Now for engagement sessions!  Maggie & Jon....
 Brittany & Jason....
 and Sarah & Taylor!
 A couple more weddings with Katie Lewis Photography......Darcy & Skye
 Sadie & Jon
 And last but not least a family
 and a senior!  Kaylin's senior session was super fun, as well as her family's session!
So as you can see I've been quite busy, but I hope to share these awesome shoots with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment